Speak Out: Oprah - The Hypocrite

Posted by David Schaefer on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 8:32 AM:

Hi, I'm Oprah. I'm the spokesperson for Weight Watchers but can't control my weight. I tell you how to run your marriage but I can't commit to one. I tell you how to raise your kids but I'm too selfish to have any of my own, and even though I knew about Weinstein, I support the Me too movement. But hey, I'm black and a woman, so I check all the boxes. (from Facebook - author unknown)

Replies (16)

The above comment is the Schaefer's World thought of the day.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 8:37 AM
  • Frankly, I would not have taken Mr. Schaefer for such an avid Oprah fan.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:00 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:00 AM

Common: Where am I wrong about Oprah (her 5 minutes of fame) the savior of the failing Democratic party. Just FOCUS Common just FOCUS.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:04 AM
  • I have no idea, I know very little about her and don't really care.

She is not a qualified nor a good candidate for the office of President. Better than Trump, but she should stay out of politics, just as he should have.

You're the one that seems to read all about her.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:13 AM
  • If I'm not mistaken , Oprah was one of the first , if not the first to coin the term "African/American" . I took her to be a huge racist myself .

I took her President deal to be a self promotion , People were forgetting about Oprah , she wasn't big time , the Oprah Show was gone , so....

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:23 AM

You're the one that seems to read all about her.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:13 AM

Common: The only reason Schaefer's World created this thread is due to the Liberal Hollyweird and the Liberal Biased News Media's love fest with her. You acting dumb on this matter is another reason for you to just FOCUS.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:24 AM
  • Seem to be talking about "Never-Never" Land again. Grow up.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:26 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:26 AM

Common: Sorry I did mean to criticize your Liberal friends. Just FOCUS.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:43 AM

I know someone will call me a racist or a homophobic, or whatever.... and I could care less, but if I had to list two shows I would never watch it would be Oprah and Ellen the Degenerate. Might as well throw Rosie O'D in there as well.

Two of the shows that are no more than reruns today but I thought were actually more entertaining and closer to real life were Archie Bunker and George Jefferson.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 10:47 AM

Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 10:47 AM

Wheels,

I can't stand Rosie O'Donnel at all. Another one is Rosanne Barr.

Oprah is two faced as he$$. She is slicker about it than some others.

Totally agree about Archie Bunker and George Jefferson. In today's world though you couldn't have such in your face sitcoms. Someone would start whining it makes their butt hurt and then a s#$%storm would form.

-- Posted by Karen Jones on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 12:25 PM
  • -- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 12:45 PM

Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 12:45 PM

LMAO!! I always loved Richard Pryor. Also SNL! That wouldn't fly now people would be complaining!

I can remember Jim Carey playing Fire Marshall Bill.

Then there was always Mr. Bill and Sluggo. 😁

-- Posted by Karen Jones on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 1:25 PM

Rick S.,

Ever see Eddie Murphy's Raw? There is a part where he imitates Richard Pryor and Bill Cosby. He nails it! Had company over and we were rolling and rewound it a couple of times laughing til we had tears in our eyes and our face hurt!😂😂

-- Posted by Karen Jones on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 1:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9TS1pRmajU

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 12:45 PM

Those of us that cannot laugh at ourselves from time to time, probably should not be laughing at others.

While I haven't been too active in it lately, my hobby is genealogy. You will find some things in your family history, and other's family histories you would not necessarily expect. Some can be tragic, some everyday commonplace and some things they did were outright hillareous.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 6:44 PM
  • I have no idea, I know very little about her and don't really care. -- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 9:13 AM

Finally something we can agree on. Your reputation here is that of a Limbaugh expert. You seem to know quit a lot about him and really do care. You quote him more than anyone on here.

-- Posted by Doug Williams 4/24 on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 6:49 PM

Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 6:44 PM

Genealogy is something we have in common. I know what you mean about things you run across. Had someone send me a copy of part of a book a lady wrote in abt. 1900 concerning a surname I was working on. She was trying to claim that Virginia Dare and Pocahontas were the same person. After I quit laughing I was wondering if it could get any crazier. It can!

-- Posted by Karen Jones on Sat, Jan 13, 2018, at 7:14 PM

Respond to this thread