Speak Out: Speak Out 6-7-24

Posted by Diseased⏒Turtle on Sat, Jun 8, 2024, at 6:30 AM:

Pound of flesh...Republicans couldn’t find any evidence of wrongdoing against Joe Biden so they’ve decided to exact their pound of flesh from his son and brother with criminal referrals. The things they do for Trump!

Prison...​The prison system is full of inmates who claim they’re innocent and were set up by someone out to get them. Trump will fit in nicely.

Biden D-Day...​Joe Biden will be speaking at the 80th anniversary of D-Day and I can guarantee you he’s not going to call the brave soldiers who lost their lives losers and suckers like his predecessor did. And if it rains he won’t cancel so his hair won’t get messed up either. Biden will deliver a heartfelt and dignified tribute and not turn it into a rant about his political enemies.

Trump’s bills...​I am truly amazed at the people who will donate to Trump’s cause. If any of you think that this is going to his campaign you all are being taken for fools. This money is for his legal bills and nothing more.

Trump secrets...​First, an innocent man would want to stand up in court and declare his innocence. Under oath. And second, the citizens of the United States deserve to know what Trump did with those classified documents. Delaying the trial until after the election might be good for the convicted defendant, but it is not in the best interest of the people of this country. Our national security depends on getting to the bottom of it before the election so we know how bad it will be if 45 is re-elected and given access to more of our secrets!

Replies (6)

wow...these types of call-ins...and so many from the SEMO area , no less...on this website : https://www.semissourian.com/forums/speakout where never a bad word is allowed against the Golden One .

Okay , what's going on ?

🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹

"The Mountain"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR04x5XXAwQ

-- Posted by Diseased⏒Turtle on Sat, Jun 8, 2024, at 6:47 AM
  • -- Posted by Diseased⏒Turtle on Sat, Jun 8, 2024, at 9:10 AM

I don't approve of what has been going on since January of 2017. The Dims went after Trump with a passion and have not left up.

While it is not in America's best interest, do you really blame Trump. If Trump wins in November the shat starts all over again in January, wait and see.

I don't have a good answer but what I remember hearing as a child back on the farm. What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Lock up every lying POS politician on both sides and there won't be enough people walking free to run the government in this country.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jun 8, 2024, at 6:53 PM

Wheels

I believe we will always have a different opinion on the events of 2016 and 2020 . I also believe we will always agree that locking up every lying POS politician on both sides and there won't be enough people walking free to run the government in this country.

-- Posted by Diseased⏒Turtle on Sun, Jun 9, 2024, at 8:32 AM

Rick, I think it is a da.ned shame when you go to the polls and have to choose the best of the worst as your spokesperson in government, and that so many times begins at the local level and continues to the top.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 9, 2024, at 9:06 AM

So gar as the legal warfare back and forth. I think there are issues a plenty.

You do not become a multi-millionaire having never done anything in your working life besides being a politician. It's that 10% for the big guy thing.

I have little respect for politicians.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 9, 2024, at 9:16 AM

Respond to this thread