Speak Out: Speak Out 6-29-24

Posted by Scaggs on Sat, Jun 29, 2024, at 6:49 AM:

Lexington roundabout...The roundabout on Lexington Avenue has been taken over by weeds and waste-high grass. The city needs to keep this under control. It’s an eyesore and safety hazard. Other local roundabouts are kept up with landscaping rocks and flowers, but this one is regularly ignored. Please address.

Trump economics...​Sixteen Nobel laureates in economics have said that Trump would be an economic disaster if elected in November. Trump is now calling all 16 worthless. Right, 16 recipients of the Nobel prize don’t know anything about economics, but Trump, the four-time bankruptcy loser, is an economic genius? I don’t know about you, but my brain hurts, and I need to lie down.

Biden performance...​Joe Biden’s debate performance was a disaster. No voter can legitimately say he should get four more years as commander-in-chief, let alone another seven months in the White House. Will Democrats force his hand to drop out of the race or leave it to voters in November?

Election propaganda...​Why is some paid hack telling propaganda stories about election fraud "news"? Why give air to the conspiracy theorists who choose to equate their "feelings" and "thoughts" with facts and the truth? Kara Clark Summers, a local trusted Republican, should be given more coverage than some paid numbskull. Just stop. Stop spreading the lies.

Racial slurs...​The St Louis Cardinal’s manager stated in an interview that fans have yelled out racial slurs at him while criticizing his managerial decisions. While criticism from fans is expected, racial attacks on anyone cannot be tolerated. The Cardinal organization should take steps to deter such bad behavior such as removal from the grounds. Free speech doesn’t give the right to say such things in public on private property. I have been critical of Ollie’s on-field decisions, but he seems to be a manager that players like to play for, and he has the team playing better. Every manager receives criticism when teams are playing badly but racial slurs should never be allowed.

Doctors Park...​What’s going on with Doctors Park? Streets and parking lots are not being maintained, and the planting beds in front of many occupied offices are a weedy, overgrown mess. Who is responsible?

Replies (2)

• Biden performance

Biden is still a better President then El Fatso. So, 4 more years, 4 more years!👍👍👍👍

-- Posted by Trump's a Liar on Sat, Jun 29, 2024, at 8:30 AM
  • Eric learned to spell!!

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, Jun 29, 2024, at 10:41 AM

Respond to this thread